1. Which symbol can be used to specify angle for making an inclined line?
2. AutoCAD circle flyout on draw panel offers how many ways to make a circle?
3. Which option will you use to make a circle which is tangent to a line and circle and has certain radius value
4. What is the command for starting rectangle
5. The shortcut for starting polyline command is
6. What is the maximum number of sides with which a polygon can be made in AutoCAD
7. In the image shown here, the polygon is inscribed or circumscribed about the green circle?
8. Is it possible to make a rectangle with fillets on all four vertices?
9. Can you use Polygon tool to make a polygon with a known edge length without using inscribed or circumscribed circle as a reference?
10. To make the arc as shown in the image here which Arc command can be most effectively used?